[H-GEN] SUSE 8.0 books.

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 23 01:36:03 EDT 2002

I have heard that the books that come with the SUSE professional boxed
set since 7.3 are very good.  I'm wondering if the full text to the
ones that come with the latest version (8.0) are available on the CD's?
 I want to know cause buying the boxed set just for the books is a
waste of money for me if All the text of ALL the books comes on the
CD's.  In other words, is one or more of the books a dongle? B-)

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE!