[H-GEN] [owner-general at lists.humbug.org.au] [H-BOUNCE] BOUNCE general at lists.humbug.org.au: Non-member submission from ["CapeByron.com" <webmaster at capebyron.com>]

Jason Henry Parker jasonp at uq.net.au
Fri May 24 09:11:06 EDT 2002

This message was bounced it was a non-member submission; I'm
forwarding it to the list for further discussion.

   From: "CapeByron.com" <webmaster at capebyron.com>
   To: <general at humbug.org.au>
   Subject: Humbug meeting Sat 25th May
   Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 22:06:15 +1000

   Hi,

   I'm new to Linux and would like to attend the meeting tomorrow
   afternoon at 3pm 25th May at the Hawken Engineering building.

   I'll be there at 3pm will that be OK?

   Regards

   Kerry Whitfield
   89/3645 Main Beach parade
   Main Beach 4217

   Tel (07) 5528 0226

jason, M-x listmom-mode
--
| `This is the operative statement.                                     |