[H-GEN] Do I have to use Gnome?

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Sat May 18 07:13:04 EDT 2002

Well I sorta broke things even further now. Now I don't have Xsession, or
in fact any sessions in my /etc/gdm/Sessions directory. Does anyone have
any ideas as to how to get either of these operational? I've done numerous
searches both in apt-cache and on the net and I can't for the life of me
work out how I ended up losing these!

Sandra. (who now feels about as intelligent as a gnat)
silne at optushome.com.au
ICQ: 7632763
http://members.optushome.com.au/silne