[H-GEN] Do I have to use Gnome?

Jimmy Freese jim at math.hawaii.edu
Sat May 18 14:34:10 EDT 2002

What I did to solve this problem was set the thing to not boot in X. Then
log in and use the command X. This starts X in the vitural terminal 7.
Then get to terminal 2 (ctrl + alt + F2). Then log in there and type the
command for the window manager of choice, in my case it's:
wmaker -display :0.0

Are you using RedHat and getting these problems?

Jimmy