[H-GEN] DNS lookups

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Thu May 16 18:40:26 EDT 2002

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 12:38:09AM +1000, Conor Cunningham wrote:
> Our resolv.conf file looks something like this:
> Search telstra.com.au
> DNS 1
> DNS2

If you are having problems specific to your configuration, details
as "looks something like this" isn't enough. The exact syntax is
needed, otherwise we won't be able to tell you what's wrong.

ObAnswer:
    This is how a resolv.conf should look like:
	[~] edwin at k7>cat /etc/resolv.conf
	search mavetju.org
	nameserver 127.0.0.1

Edwin