[H-GEN] Need to borrow controller for HDD

Peter Arnold arnoldpj at optushome.com.au
Tue May 14 06:50:34 EDT 2002

Hi
I have a friend who fried his PC (read mobo, PS, CDROM and HDD but he
saved one RAM stick :) and is *really* keen to recover some data from
the HDD. It appears to have one chip that looks burnt. The drive
apparently powers up and spins just fine. I'm looking to swap the
controller card to try and resurect any data I can.

Anyone out there who could lend me a similar disk?

The HDD is a Fujitsu, Model MPC3032AT -E, (3.2Gb IDE drive)

There's no pictures but here's the spec page
http://hdd.fujitsu.com/global/drive/mpc30xx/catalog_at.html

Cheers
Peter Arnold