[H-GEN] test

Paul Gearon pag at PISoftware.com
Tue May 14 00:53:53 EDT 2002

On Sat, 11 May 2002, Sandra Milne wrote:

> It's kind of a moot point now anyway. I found that the program didn't reply
> to a reply-to address, and was therefore rather annoying to use. I'm back
> using eudora, having decided that spyware isn't as much of a hassle as
> trying to find a free mail client that doesn't send html email by default.

You could try using "mutt" with Cygwin.  :-)

Alternatively, if you like GUIs, and you're up to using non-OS software
(like Eudora), then I always liked Pegasus.

Regards,
Paul Gearon

Software Engineer                Telephone:   +61 7 3876 2188
Plugged In Software              Fax:         +61 7 3876 4899
http://www.PIsoftware.com        PGP Key available via finger

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.
(Translation from latin: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money,
or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.")