[H-GEN] test

Greg Black gjb at humbug.org.au
Fri May 10 21:44:13 EDT 2002

Jason Henry Parker wrote:
| Greg Black <gjb at humbug.org.au> writes:
| > Jason Henry Parker wrote:

| > | That's a feature, not a bug!
| > So why does your MUA include it?
|
| Hmm, well, MWMail *could* be MIME-incapable in which case (I hazard)
| it would not need to include the header?  But, tch, you're right.
| Again.

I was a bit brief in my previous comment here, so perhaps I left
things a little unclear.

The original message had both a mime-version header and a
content-transfer-encoding header, indicating that the MUA in
question considered itself a MIME-capable utility.  Therefore,
it should have also had the content-type header.

I promise this is my last comment on this topic.

Greg