[H-GEN] test

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Fri May 10 22:54:38 EDT 2002

At 11:44 11/05/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>I promise this is my last comment on this topic.

It's kind of a moot point now anyway. I found that the program didn't reply
to a reply-to address, and was therefore rather annoying to use. I'm back
using eudora, having decided that spyware isn't as much of a hassle as
trying to find a free mail client that doesn't send html email by default.

Sandra.

silne at optushome.com.au
ICQ: 7632763
http://members.optushome.com.au/silne