[H-GEN] problems with accessing mail at bigpond

baz hotforce at bigpond.com
Fri May 3 03:16:10 EDT 2002

I'm trying to set up fetchmail to download my mail from bigpond but not
having much success.
It comes back with the message " couldn't find canonical DNS name of
mail.bigpond.com".
This is what bigpond says is the mail server but the mail headers show
something different each time.
just tried using dig on bigpond.com several times but reported timing out
each time.
Any help much appreciated

baz