[H-GEN] Multiple Display

Scott Pullen spullen at optusnet.com.au
Sun Mar 10 22:19:52 EST 2002

Hi All,

I want to use the display on another machine (part of my private
network, low traffic) to extend the display on my primary machine.   I
believe I need to add the display to the Xservers file but it indicates
that I need to put the display name in the entry.  How do I find out
this name?

What other files/entries need to be made.  How do I get my local xdm to
use the screen area in the other display as if it was one continuous
screen?  They are different sizes, does this matter?

Once again thanks for your help. (for those interest > 0, I have yet to
test the new setup for my dialin server)

Cheers,

Scott.