[H-GEN] qmail on an e-smith box

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jun 14 05:23:02 EDT 2002

Alan H wrote:
snip............
point me in the right direction to find an answer!

> I have an e-smith (v 5.1.2) box set up as a mail server.
> Until last night, the mail worked perfectly.
> Then, I fiddled!  (I was trying to see if I could turn squid off.)
... end snip

Alan I did that with ESmith 4.1, at Humbug, just before you went back to the UK,
and it ended up easier to do a full re install
- rather than fix the fup.
So, now I have built a second box, just to fiddle with e smith, and I leave the
working one alone until I known that what is fiddled with - works!
How I wish I had done that with my bios, the other night!!!!!

Snip again....
> Thanking you in advance ...

end snip.........
 ok, come around for a beer some time.
Perhaps I should send a car to pick you up?
- er, with that cd!!!!!
cheers
Tony
--