[H-GEN] iptables talk > coverage wanted.

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Sun Jul 28 01:36:29 EDT 2002

I'd like to add to that:

- port forwarding: the pitfalls and disadvantages vs the variety of programs
- also, if anyone is able to compile a list of the most commonly used
winblows programs that need port forwarding

- which kernel modules do I *really* need to compile and modprobe
- usb modems ... how do they differ from regular ethernet modems

that's about it. i probably won't be able to attend, but if somebody could
take notes and compile them into a transcript on the website that'd be
really nice.

Sandra.

silne at optushome.com.au
ICQ: 7632763