[H-GEN] Testing wireless networking at Humbug meeting

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Thu Jan 31 16:22:50 EST 2002

>Australia.  APANA seems to be on more solid legal ground than a
>community project, and offering Internet access through a mesh seems to
>be taunting the DCITA to lay the legal smack down on you.

after reading the brismesh website a few months ago i got the feeling they
weren't planning on offering internet access just yet. more of a
file-sharing/gaming type thing to begin with. was i completely off the
planet, or have things just progressed since then?

Sandra.

silne at optushome.com.au
ICQ: 7632763

Janeway: Coffee. Black.
Neelix: Uh, sorry, Captain. We lost two more replicators this morning--
Janeway: [seizing Neelix by the shoulders] Listen to me very carefully
because I'm only going to say this once. *Coffee*. Black.