[H-GEN] Dialup to GU

robert stanford rob at rotapile.com
Thu Jan 24 08:24:15 EST 2002

heres the contents of my /etc/ppp/options file if its any help to you

lock
demand
10.0.0.3:10.0.0.3
ipcp-accept-local
ipcp-accept-remote
noipdefault
holdoff 10
defaultroute

its for dial on demand

you could also try adding
	auth
or
	noauth
to the file.

Ive had similar trouble with certain chat scripts and dialin servers
running older bsd'd

Robert Stanford