[H-GEN] Dialup to GU

Michael Anthon michael at anthon.net
Thu Jan 24 07:56:09 EST 2002

Anyone here using pppd to dial in to GU?  I've got a mate with an account
there and I was trying to lead him through setting it up on an powermac that
I installed Debian on.  Unfortunately it keeps giving an authentication
error (I think that's what it was), something like "Access denied" when
looking at the pppd logs.  He's pretty sure that the password is right.

So.. the question is, does anyone use this and if so, can I see a copy of
the chat script and the ppp config file please?  I'd like to make sure
there's no problems with the setup before making dozens of calls trying to
get it to connect.

Thanks
Michael