[H-GEN] Setting up Kerberos

Sarah Kelly sarah at uow.edu.au
Sun Jan 6 20:13:14 EST 2002

Hi all,

Is there anyone here who has set up a Kerberos server? From what I have
read on the MIT website it appears that it still cannot be exported from
the US but I'm sure some people are using it in Australia. Can someone
tell me one way or the other please?

Also, how difficult did you find it to set up? Are there any pitfalls I
should avoid?

Thanks,

Ms Sarah Kelly						sarah at uow.edu.au
Information Technology Services				Bld 17 Level 2
The University of Wollongong				Ph: +61 2 4221 3775