[H-GEN] Setting up Kerberos

Christian "Vic" Bullow vicomte at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 7 07:38:46 EST 2002

Don't install it, its bad!!

=)

Well, other then a moral objection to similar types of software other then
with the most stringent of contolls and by people authorised to use it, I
guess, I can't add anything to this conversation so will shutup.

Just sick  of seeing the "Tape Drives" subject in my inbox.

Vic