[H-GEN] For sale/giveaway...

David Thorndike thorndy at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 22:36:43 EST 2002

Hi

I am interested in taking all the gear off your hands for the right price,
you see I am still a student and trying to learn linux for my network
engineering course, so what ewver price you would like for it I will pay
within reason,

I am able to come and pick it up if you like as well

Thanks

David Thorndike