[H-GEN] creating pdf documents

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Thu Dec 5 17:33:45 EST 2002

On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 08:01:45AM +1000, Tony Nugent wrote:
>   The pdf "printer" would be configured as a postscript printer on
>   the windows side, and the linux box would convert the postscript
>   into pdf using ps2pdf as the backend.  That is:
>
>   word (or any other) document
>     -> postscript driver
>       -> samba pdf printer

I've made something similair for the FAX server here and want to
warn you, not all postscript to something converters like it when
you send them postscript in PCL. So take a pure postscript driver
like the Apple 16/1600 and not the HP LaserJet 4/PS if you experience
these problems.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.MavEtJu.org