[H-GEN] Lost property found from last meeting

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 14 22:32:11 EDT 2002

G'day Frank,
that is exactly what the crimper tool was like, and that must have been
what what was happening. Trust a metallurgist to come up with that one!
So glad you thought of that, I will pass it on to the owner of that
crimper!.

To All,
I am wondering if any of you have an old Cat 5 crimping tool you would
like to sell.
I priced a new one, and found I just could not justify it for the few
occasions I do want to use it.
So second hand it will be!
But I did have fun on Saturday
cheers Tony

Frank Brand wrote:
Just thinking about this...is it the double cut mechanism on the
crimper?

--
..........Baggins
I don't know where I've been