[H-GEN] Flaky printer

Ewan Edwards Ewan.Edwards at mincom.com
Mon Apr 1 18:12:37 EST 2002

Good morning Scott,

I suggest looking in the startup script for your printing daemon.  On a RH7.2
box all the startup scripts should be in /etc/init.d/ .

In my experience there is often a lot of useful information to be gleaned
from startup scripts when trying to find a problem with one of the daemons.

Hope this helps.

Ewan

--
This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.