[H-GEN] Samba-appletalk-Mac & enhydra

bmatthewtaylor at yahoo.co.uk bmatthewtaylor at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 31 17:47:41 EST 2001

I was hoping someone might have a mac at this Saturdays meet, want to try
configuring samba to appletalk with a mac. Think I've seen a few mac's
floating in-out the last few meets. (uh will that be OK on the humbug
network? on a subnet??)

Was also planning on having a play with Enhydra, have been putting that off
for a while now, anyone here actually used it?? I know of at least a couple
of people who are developing with Zope, curious to hear a few opinions to
compare Zope/Enhydra/PHP/Perl/Python/Servlets etc.

Recently I've been converting an Oracle database over to Postgresql, been
happily impressed with the capabilities of PostgreSQL, seems to have
everything I've wanted so far and development team is pretty active and
mailing lists provide good technical exchange.

Matthew