[H-GEN] Thanks for the Info

Christopher Biggs chris at stallion.oz.au
Tue Jan 30 19:42:00 EST 2001

Martin Pool <mbp at linuxcare.com.au> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> Try ratpoison.  Most of the time I use Sawfish, but when I want no
> distractions I change to ratpoison.  I think it uses about 50kb of RSS.

I'll put a vote in form "wm2" (or its descendents "wmx" and "flwm").

I'm currently using "larswm" which is a window manager unlike any I've
ever seen (except, perhaps, Microsoft Windows 1.0 :-).   larswm is for
people who want to get things done, not dick around with dragging
icons about.

--cjb

--
| Christopher Biggs --- Stallion Technolgoies  | One of the founding membata,|
| Evil Genius Division, Brisbane, Q, Australia | Society for Creative Pluri. |