[H-GEN] Samba-appletalk-Mac & enhydra

Johann Kwiatkowski johann at spot-the-dog.com
Wed Jan 31 18:20:03 EST 2001

Hi Matthew,
                    I run a few macs and a some win9x pcs in an small office
setup with a linux file server. If you want the macs to see the samba shares
you'll need a program called Dave, made by Thursby, but you'll also have to pay
for it. Otherwise you will have to set up netatalk, (quite simple but there can
be bugs). This is how my office is setup anyway. If you know of a way for samba
to to share appletalk, I'd like to see that, it would certainly make my life
easier. Anyway if I can help, just let me know,

cheers

Johann

--
Johann Kwiatkowski