[H-GEN] Move Mail from Outlook Express to Linux...

Anthony Ison anthony.ison at gbst.com
Thu Jun 8 01:24:54 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I've just been posed an interesting problem that I am at a loss to solve.  A
friend has set up his PC as dual-boot Windows / RedHat.  He would like to
leave Windows for dust, but doesn't want to lose his x thousand mailing list
emails that are currently held by Outlook Express.

Is there any way to migrate these emails from Outlook to Linux without
having to individually save each email?  I am thinking that you could send
them all back to a server, but I don't know if that's actually possible....

Cheers.
Anthony

PS. Is anyone interested in buying a P60, 8 Mb Ram (+40 mb 72 pin), 540 HDD,
14" monitor??