[H-GEN] Upcoming Talks

Ben Fowler b1.fowler at student.qut.edu.au
Wed Jun 7 03:37:38 EDT 2000

Hey all,

I hope everyone is well and working hard as usual ;)

Due to academic silly-season, our scheduled speakers, including myself
won't be able to deliver any talks this weekend.

If anyone wants to step forward and do a talk, no matter how big or small,
feel free to organise something and send mail to the Talks list.

Have fun people.

- regards,

Ben.

--