[H-GEN] Follow up to Compaq Open Handheld Project Talk

Raymond Smith raymonds at uq.net.au
Tue Jul 25 20:34:48 EDT 2000

Enjoy.

---
raymond at humbug.org.au                     All that we see, or seem,
                                    Is but a dream, within a dream.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:41:40 +1000
From: Ian Walters <walters at ozy.dec.com>
To: 'Raymond Smith' <raymond at humbug.org.au>
Subject: RE: Compaq's Open handheld project

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Walters
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 10:44 AM
To: 'Raymond Smith'

Hi,

At the talk there were a few questions I said I would follow up.

Q: Are the specifications for the iPAQ H3600 itself open.
A: The specifications to the handheld device itself are not open, although
the specifications to the expansion bus is.  However the existing drivers
are well documented and should be a good starting point.
http://www.handhelds.org/Compaq/iPAQH3600/iPAQ_H3600.html
might also provide some useful information.

Q: How much is the iPAQ H3600?