[H-GEN] -post lists

Mike Andrew mikero at norfolk.nf
Mon Apr 17 08:25:38 EDT 2000

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Christopher Biggs wrote:
> [ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and ]
> [ Unix-related topics.  Please observe the list's charter.          ]
>
> Bruce Campbell <bc at humbug.org.au> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:
> > hassle?  I'd like to think so[3].  If you have a better solution which
> > does not open the lists up to random spamming, please speak up.

spam is a relative term. In personal email any spam is a pest. In a mailer, 1
spam in 100 messags is nothing to fret over and hardly worth the hoops to jump
over to avoid it. After all, every one of us consider 80% of mail messages spam
because the subject material does not interest us.

 --  http://linux.nf/stepbystep.htm + mirrors
StepByStep submissions: mikero at norfolk.nf