[H-GEN] Intellimouses

Conor Cunningham cunningham at uq.net.au
Wed Apr 5 05:37:38 EDT 2000

Hello World,
                    Ive just installed RedHat 6.1 and most things seem
to be going quite smoothly. One thing that is bugging me is that my
scroll bar on my intellimous isnt working, and, to be quite honest Im a
big fan of the thing. Ive set my mouseconfig to a PS2 Micorsoft
Intellimouse but when i scroll down it acts like a right hand click.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Regards,

Conor Cunningham

cunningham at uq.net.au
ICQ# = 7456092

"I keep falling over
 I keep passing out
 When I see a face like you" - Thom Yorke