[H-GEN] Microsoft lost - what now ?

Michael Anthon mca at tams.com.au
Tue Apr 4 20:09:36 EDT 2000

> The United States District Court for the District of Columbia
> said all that - anyone willing to guess what will happen next?

Sure, I'll take a stab at it [1].  Micro$oft will spend the next 15 years
appealing this decision, in the meantime, it will be business as usual...

Cheers
Michael Anthon

[1] All my knowledge of US law come from TV shows [2] like "Law & Order"
etc.... so I could be completely wrong
[2] I have never and WILL never purposely watch "Judge Judy" or "Judge Joe
BrownOrWhateverTheHellHisNameIs"