[H-GEN] Aid and Assistance Sought

Reg Voss regvoss at bigfoot.com
Sun Apr 2 14:54:54 EDT 2000

Guys,
Thanks for the replies, however relatively computer illiterate [hope I spelt
that right], and having read pages and pages on how to load
updates/upgrades, I am just getting more and more confused.

Remembering that I am a GOF [geriatric old fart] and on a pension, what
would be a better card to install to replace the SiS, just so I can get
Linux up and running, then maybe I can learn to tweak the system and install
upgrades etc.

Regards

Reg