[H-GEN] USR Modem & Red Hat 5.2

Doug Young dougy at gargoyle.apana.org.au
Fri Feb 12 10:19:57 EST 1999

Ahhhhhhhhhhh .... the topic of the week :<)  :<)  :<)
Seems I was not the only one with RedHat 5.2 dialling problems
..... at least there seems to be some gems of wisdom emanating from
the members of humbug, some of which helped me to get my particular
problem solved, so I will watch with bated breath for the next exciting
episode of RedHat and the dreaded PPP dialler !!!!!!!!!!