[H-ANNOUNCE] linux.conf.au addendum

Raymond Smith zzrasmit at uqconnect.net
Wed Jan 9 22:51:41 EST 2002

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Raymond Smith wrote:
> Registration - Register for the conference (details on the web site);
>                make it clear you're a Humbug member to be eligible for
>                the 10% group discount.

I should add that this is only possible through me. Please contact me if
want to join our group booking. If you are interested send email to me and
I will reply with payment options.

Raymond
---
raymond at humbug.org.au   Linux.conf.au 2002 -- register now for
                        the biggest Linux event in Australia
                        http://linux.conf.au

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.