[H-ANNOUNCE] HUMBUG group booking closing soon!

Raymond Smith zzrasmit at uqconnect.net
Tue Jan 15 10:20:01 EST 2002

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

All:

I have just contacted all of you who have indicated definite interest in
joining the HUMBUG group booking. If you have not received email from me,
then you are not on the list of people for this booking.

If you want to be in on the action, and get in for concessional rates,
then you need to make contact with me immediately as we will close the
booking on Thursday. The rates are as previously advertised on this list
and yes pensioners and unemployed persons get in for student rates.

So far we have 17 people registered on the group booking and 20 HUMBUGers
in total. Come on guys! This is a great event for Linux in Brisbane and
we need your support to secure future events.

So register!

Cheers,

Raymond Smith
Secretary of HUMBUG 2001/2002              mailto:secretary at humbug.org.au
Home Unix Machine - Brisbane User Group    http://www.humbug.org.au/

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.