[H-ANNOUNCE] Re: [H-DSIG] DSIG + Talk this meeting.

Andrae Muys amuys at shortech.com.au
Wed Feb 14 21:06:12 EST 2001

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

Andrae Muys wrote:

> Anyway,  John Ryland presented a talk on Qt/Embedded at the recent
> linux.conf.au, and has kindly offered to present it again at DSIG this
> Saturday.
>
> I'm still organising with John a time for his talk, however room 50-2
> has been confirmed.  I will email again when I've managed to finalise a
> time.

Ok, the time will be 7pm.  Please be punctual as I would really like to
make a habit of starting DSIG talks on time.

Andrae

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.