[H-ANNOUNCE] DSIG + Talk this meeting.

Andrae Muys amuys at shortech.com.au
Wed Feb 14 00:58:17 EST 2001

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]

I appologise for the lateness of this announcement.  A combination of my
slackness and delays getting the room released from examinations [summer
semester] have taken their toll.

Anyway,  John Ryland presented a talk on Qt/Embedded at the recent
linux.conf.au, and has kindly offered to present it again at DSIG this
Saturday.

I'm still organising with John a time for his talk, however room 50-2
has been confirmed.  I will email again when I've managed to finalise a
time.

Andrae Muys

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.