[H-ANNOUNCE] Fifth Anniversary Dinner

Mon Sep 25 22:09:12 EDT 2000

Clinton,

> Please note that if you're having the banquet style dinner then we need
> at least three people to order the same banquet.
>
> Could anyone interested please mail me at croy at croydon.humbug.org.au
> with something resembling "humbug dinner" in the subject and the number
> of the meal that you're having.

Please count me in for a Banquet.  I would be happy with any of
them, so I'll leave the choice open so we can get the numbers
needed.

Yours sincerely,

-- Mark John Suter  | I know that you  believe  you understand
suter at humbug.org.au | what you think I said, but I am not sure
GPG key id F2FEBB36 | you realise that what you  heard  is not
Ph: +61 4 1126 2316 | what I meant.                  anonymous