[H-ANNOUNCE] AGM Reminder

Raymond Smith raymonds at uq.net.au
Fri Sep 15 01:01:58 EDT 2000

[ Humbug *Announce* list.  This list is moderated, please send useful  ]
[ replies to the originator of this message, or the general/chat lists ]
[ Humbug AGM - 2000/9/16 - Proxies etc - secretary at humbug.org.au       ]

The AGM is tomorrow night. It will be proceeded and followed by a
normal meeting.

If you cannot attend please appoint a proxy. We will accept written signed
proxies on the night, or you can fax them to me on 3891 5009. If you
cannot think of someone to act as your proxy, you may appoint the Chair as
your proxy.

We need your presence or proxy to allow us to make quorum.

Raymond

---
raymond at humbug.org.au                     All that we see, or seem,
                                    Is but a dream, within a dream.
                                           -- Edgar Allen Poe

-
* This moderated list (announce) is handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe requests should be sent to there in the message body.