[H-ADMIN] Steve McLevie difficulty subscribing to lists

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Wed May 30 04:02:50 UTC 2018

On Thu, 24 May 2018 at 16:33 Greg Black <gjb at yaxom.com> wrote:

> Hi Sysadmins and Exec,
> 1. Somebody who feels up to it should write to Steve and try to walk him
> through subscribing to General and Announce.

Using the mailman interface, I invited Steve to general, but he didn't see
the confirmation mail again (or in spam), so
all I ended up doing is manually subscribing him to both general and
announce, and we now know he can post to general
and see responses, so I have no idea what's up with our confirmation emails
and internode. The other two people who are subscribed via internode
addresses are muted, for what it's worth.
--
-- Clinton Roy, Software Engineer