[H-ADMIN] Steve McLevie difficulty subscribing to lists

Greg Black gjb at yaxom.com
Wed May 30 05:39:31 UTC 2018

I think it would be a good idea to ask Steve to bring a real computer to
the next meeting so that we can watch him go through the subscription
process and so Russell can watch what happens on excalibur at the same
time. If there is a problem, other than pebcak (which still seems most
likely to me), then we might be able to track it down and fix it.

I'll leave it to someone from exec who plans to be present on Saturday to
issue the invitation.