[H-ADMIN] [H-GEN] Room bookings

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Wed Jul 24 03:47:33 EDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-07-04 at 11:08 +1000, Russell Stuart wrote:
> Claire, are able to help us out here?
>
> To give you a bit of background, Humbug meets fortnightly at UQ.  For
> many years Del Molloy of ITS has booked rooms in ITS's name on our
> behalf.  (Apparently to get the room for free it has to be an internal
> request).

Del,

Lou Wheeler in ITEE has managed to secure us room bookings for the
remainder of the year.  You can see them here:

  http://www.humbug.org.au/Meetings

This means I won't have to bug you for the rest of this semester at
least.  Thanks for your help in getting this semester started.

--
Regards,
Russell Stuart