[H-ADMIN] [H-GEN] Room bookings

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sun Jul 14 21:02:43 EDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-07-14 at 23:04 +0000, Claire Pomery wrote:
> I am working with the EAIT faculty room booking experts to try and
> find a permanent solution to the room booking issues. Unfortunately
> being the start of semester they as swamped with requests for changing
> classes etc and have promised they will look into this as soon as they
> can.
>
> Unfortunately the School does not have any rooms of its own that we
> can lend you.

Thank you Claire.

> I promise to get back to you as soon as I can.

Regarding O'Week, the Python conference was last week, so we were all a
bit distracted.  I would like to attend the mid-semester O'Week welcome
sessions if possible.  What time are they?

Finally, here is a Humbug flyer you can put in the welcome bag.  I hope
if is not too late:

http://www.humbug.org.au/Home?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=humbug-2013-oweek-flyer.pdf