[H-ADMIN] [Fwd: Club Flyers for new students for o'Week]

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Thu Jul 4 02:56:04 EDT 2013

We should probably do something about this.  O'Week runs from 15/July ..
19/July.  So the "Tuesday" she mentions is Tuesday week.  Unfortunately,
I get back from PyCon on the 11th, so it is tight.

I can probably attend Tuesday and Thursday, but not much hope of
attending the planning meeting in the week prior.  Anybody got a flyer
lying around?