[H-ADMIN] Exec Meeting

Donna Wilson donnamb1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 23:35:09 EDT 2012

Ok so we've locked in the 24th for the exec meeting where we can
discuss the issues Russell mentioned, i will also be compiling a list
of things to discuss.

How often are exec meetings held? I'll start organising the other exec
meeting dates which can be changed if need be, but just so we are
organised for the next 12 months.

I get my marriage cert this week so i can legally change my name & we
can sort out adding me to the humbug bank acc.

Sent from my iPhone