[H-ADMIN] Exec Meeting

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon Oct 29 22:25:29 EDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-10-30 at 12:13 +1000, Donna Wilson wrote:
> Sounds good :) hmm could one of us be your proxy Russell?

I am not sure proxies at Exec meeting make much sense.  You only need a
quorum, which is 2.  That said, I will be there, only if because me
closing next meeting and opening the one after makes logistical sense.

> I only want 1 exec meeting on the 24th...

Ah, that makes more sense.

But we really have to make an effort to have an exec meeting on that
date, and if it slips we will have to organise it for during the week.
We have let it drag on for 3 months without having one.

Things we should be setting timetables for - like issuing membership
renewals, new room bookings, sorting out tax on the Term Deposit, and
even minor things like formulating a plan for the gear box haven't
happened as a consequence.