[H-ADMIN] Exec Meeting

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon Oct 29 23:44:19 EDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-10-30 at 13:35 +1000, Donna Wilson wrote:
> How often are exec meetings held?

About 4 per year, but with mini meetings as needed.  Mini meeting are
held we we create a list of things to do, so we report back soonish just
to say "they are done", or not, as the case may be.  If you don't do
that things tend to not happen despite promises.

> I'll start organising the other exec meeting dates which can be changed
> if need be, but just so we are organised for the next 12 months.

In the previous exec setting the date of the next exec meeting was
always the last item on the agenda.  Setting it at the exec meeting is
convenient since all the people who have to attend are in the room and
can check their diaries, and by the end of the meeting we have a clear
idea of what is coming up, so we know when to have a meeting to plan for
it or ensure it was done.