[H-ADMIN] FW: Roombooking Confirmation

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Fri Oct 7 02:31:19 EDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-10-07 at 15:37 +1000, Del Molloy wrote:
> Russell, are you happy with this room?

>From http://www.uq.edu.au/facilities/index.html?page=5187&pid=5106 that
room has "Flip Down Table Seating" which isn't computer friendly and can
be a laptop killer (they fall onto the floor when the table unexpectedly
flips down).  Not the best for a computer club.

It doesn't need to seat 100, 50 would be OK.  Is there something more
suitable?  Network access and air conditioning are the other
requirements.