[H-GEN] Next normal meeting

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Fri Jan 11 08:50:45 UTC 2019

We haven't heard back from UQ, so we are falling back to The Edge.  We
have booked Window Bay 5, Sat 12/Jan/2019, 2 PM to 8 PM.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/State+Library+of+Queensland,+The+Edge/@-27.4715848,153.0165962,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x6b915a06414db5e3:0xf9ecbae5c8e93de1!8m2!3d-27.4715896!4d153.0187902

The Wiki has been updated.  We are continuing our efforts with UQ.