[H-GEN] 3D printers

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Thu Feb 11 04:57:40 EST 2016

Sigh
Seems like a daft idea, unless you are comfortable acquiring workshop tools from places like Aldi and Kmart....

In the same price range, there is quality Australian gear like wombat.com.au
Comes with way more filament, and is a maintainable product rather than a turnkey pile of scrap waiting to happen. And believe me, I see those at for instance schools.

3D pen is a cute idea, provided you're ok running very expensive because of its proprietary refills.